Amorous love is a beautiful thing. However, it can be made even more beautiful when good sex is brought into the mix. What makes good sex? That’s easy–knowing what you’re doing, which is why we’re going to quiz you, to see just how good you really are.
1. Which of these everyday household ingredients could turn a boring Saturday evening watching a movie with your partner, into an all-night sex marathon?
d) All the Above
2. When choosing a lubrication to make whoopee in the shower, a _________-based product is the healthiest and most effective.
3. When choosing a mate, the average person finds facial features similar to their own, or a close family member, as the most attractive.
4. Studies have shown that pregnant women who engage in regular sexual intercourse experience…
a) an increased cases of birth defects
b) more premature births
c) greater chance of harm to the fetus after the third trimester
d) speedier labor and delivery
5. Which of these items found in your kitchen, will make a nifty sexual massaging tool?
a) Rolling Pin
d) All the Above
6. What percentage of consenting adults have either used a vibrator, or engaged in sexual intercourse in a garden?
a) 3 percent
b) 11 percent
c) 20 percent
d) 33 percent
7. Research suggests that in order for a mans sexual appendage to gain length and girth naturally, he must…
a) Exercise regularly, which includes regular intercourse
b) Take an extra dose of the male vitamin, Saw Palmetto, everyday
c) Eat dark chocolate regularly
d) Use any of the commercially available growth pills advertised on television
1. d: These three ingredients are an instant party in any bedroom. The phenyl ethylamine (PEA) in chocolate mimics the feeling of falling in love and will set the mood. Eating a tomato (a.k.a. “apple of love”) helps calm pre-sex nerves and improve muscle control, while an avocado can boost your state of arousal and provide for an intense orgasm due to its high vitamin E content.
2. c: While petroleum and oil-based lubricants are just plain bad for the women’s body, water-based are well, water-based, which means they wash off. Silicone-based lubricants are non-toxic, do not absorb into the body, and will not wash off while playing in the shower.
3. b: False. Studies show that when choosing a mate, most of us do not look for someone with similar traits as our own, or anyone in our family for that matter. This is believed to be due to our instinct to produce strong and healthy offspring, which would be hindered if we had urges for incestuous relations.
4. d: Most research suggests that regular intercourse through birth, results is speedier labor and delivery. It is an old wives tale that sex is bad for the fetus once it is past a certain stage of growth. You should be able to have a healthy sexual relationship with your partner right up until the very day of delivery, unless your doctor tells you differently.
5. d: All of the above items make great massaging aids for the bedroom. A warm rolling pin does wonders on the back. For those really hot nights, cornstarch has a cool, liquid silk sensation when massaged on the skin. Strawberries are natures own exfoliating massage cream, so not only are they a seductive treat to eat, they feel great when rubbed into your feet.
6. c: 20 percent of all adults in the world have either reported using a vibrator or engaging in sexual intercourse in a garden (brings new meaning to the word organic). This is why you should always properly wash your vegetables. But seriously, sexual exploration and adventure is a lot more common than most people think, and this includes people well into their 60s, 70s, and 80s.
7. a: There is not a whole lot a man can do to increase the size of his member without going through the medical procedure, known as Phalloplasty. However, some research suggests that by the mere act of engorging his organ with blood (such as by regular intercourse), the spongy tissue may increase in size over time, resulting in a much larger manhood than those who do not engage in regular sex.