Sex means something a little bit different for each region of the world. So much in fact, that each culture views, understands, and reacts to sex a little bit differently. For instance, those in Greece view sex as practically a part of their 8 servings of fruits and vegetables per day, with 87% claiming to get down with the wild monkey dance no less than once a week. Unfortunately for Japan, only 66% of its population is engaging in some form of the lazy sloth swing one pitiful day of each week. Let’s see if you can guess how the rest of the world stacks up.
1. What percentage of men and women across the globe think about somebody else while getting it on with their current partner?
a) 50 percent
b) 75 percent
c) 90 percent
d) 97 percent
2. In which country did breast enlargement surgeries become popular for the reason to attract more men?
3. How does an American male stack up to the Chinese male as far as the number of sexual partners he will have throughout his bachelorhood?
a) American male 23, Chinese male 17
b) American male 4, Chinese male 7
c) American male 13, Chinese male 4
d) American male 4, Chinese male 13
4. Where do 40 percent of Malaysian men prefer to meet a date for some planned nooky?
a) In a park
b) In a rice field
c) In a vehicle
d) In a bathroom stall
5. What is considered to be one of the kinkiest countries in the world?
c) Hong Kong
6. In which country would you find the least expensive dating escort services?
7. Which country holds the title of discovering the worlds oldest phallic love toy?
8. In what country do most men prefer to have their conquests during working hours in the office?
9. In which country can the most relationship cheaters be found?
a) South Africa
10. It is estimated the number of men in the world wielding 11-inch (or over) “private parts” is…
a) 6 percent
b) 3 percent
c) 5,000 total
d) less than 500
1. c– According to a Durex Global Sex Survey, 90 percent of all sexually active people fantasize about others while with their current partner. While most British and Americans think about friends and co-workers, a surprising number of Canadian men (approximately 25 percent) think about imaginary cartoon characters.
2. b– While many would say breast enlargement originated in Hollywood sometime in the late 50’s, in fact, it first came to fruition in Japan in the 1940’s during the World War II. The sole purpose of these liquid silicone injections was to aid escorts into luring more GI’s into being “loved a long time”.
3. c– The average American male will have 13 partners over his lifetime, while a Chinese male can only expect four different lovers. Both of them fail in comparison to the Canadian male who reportedly gets it on with an average of 23 different women.
4. d– Believe it or not, 40 percent of Malaysian men report their favorite place for nooky is a bathroom stall. Something tells me that this is more about not having many other options, as opposed to where they’d really like to be.
5. b– Greece is by far one of the kinkiest countries in the world, as practically anything goes there. When in Rome, you should do as the Romans do, however, when in Greece, I guess you do whatever you want.
6. a– In Hollywood and New York a high-class dating websites escort service could cost upwards of several thousand dollars. In Bangladesh, it will cost you no more than about 10 rupees. That is somewhere in the region of $0.25 American cents. About the same price of a stale gum ball.
7. d– The worlds oldest phallic love toy was originally uncovered in Pakistan, dating back to 4000 BC. Since then, a much older make and model has been found in a cave in Germany, dating back 28,000 years. It is made of highly polished siltstone, includes a handle for easy maneuvering, and features some rather uncanny, life-sized detail and dimension.
8. a– While Americans enjoy their frolics in the office, according to surveys, 36 percent of all Canadian men actually prefer intimacy at their work place. Considering most men will end up spending a quarter of their lives here, this may very well be one of the best ways to make use of this time.
9. a– You may have thought it was the French, but over 35 percent of all couples in South Africa admit to infidelity. While many people assume that the wealthier countries/couples would take part in more extramarital affairs; in truth, it is the poorer. Reason being, those in the wealthiest countries receive the harshest punishments (ex. Loss of assets, status, friends, self respect). It would appear that cheating is most popular with those who have the least to lose.
10. c– Reports indicate there is somewhere around 5,000 men in the world wield an 11-inch phallus. These are actual reports mind you. If you asked men individually, you would probably come up with something more like 98 percent. If you asked women individually, you would likely receive only a chuckle and a couple of snorts.